Think Big Analytics works with clients to imagine all the possibilities that Big Data can bring. We use our experience to help you identify your organization’s best opportunities - the ones that will generate the highest ROI using Big Data and analytic applications. We are completely vendor neutral so we can help you make difficult technology decisions and create the most effective roadmap, architecture and plan.
Imagine services we provide include:
- Prioritize key business outcomes
- Brainstorm and prioritize analytic applications
- Evaluate technical readiness and skills gap
- Big Data roadmap and plan
- Build a proof of concept
A great way to get started with a Big Data project is Think Big’s Jumpstart package. The engagement focuses on identifying the business goals that can be achieved using data you already capture. Because it is a limited engagement, we focus on providing you with a pilot system that allows you to support a new service, offering or feature that proves value to your key constituent, enabling you to move towards your next project.
- Complete evaluation of data, features and signals
- Construction of new features
- Integration of new or additional data sets
- Delivery of predictive models that require integration with production systems or BI processes
- Pilot system that drives insight through existing system
Think Big can help you imagine the possibilities of Big Data and advanced Big Analytic applications. Our Imagine roadmap service helps you evaluate initiatives by identifying the ones that have the highest ROI in the shortest amount of time. Our well-defined Imagine Roadmap services match business objectives with technology and application assets to ensure real value is generated.
- Collaborate with your technology and business teams to identify and prioritize use cases
- Design strategy for your Big Data architecture
- Develop roadmap based on business value, technical requirements, priority and duration
- Identify organizational readiness and areas that require investment
“Think Big Analytics helped Kantar Media launch a Big Data project for direct measurement of advertising in just four weeks, creating a custom, flexible, and scalable processing system using Amazon Web Services.”
– Kantar Media (a division of WPP)