A great way to get started with your Big Data project is Think Big’s Jumpstart package. In this 4 week engagement, Think Big works with you to evaluate initiatives, build a roadmap and validate a technology approach that will prove the value of your project. This engagement includes:
- Identification and prioritization of new analytic applications based on their potential impact on your key business outcomes, technical risk and duration to ensure you deploy innovative solutions to your business users, customers and partners in minor releases that allow for a test and learn approach to evolve.
- Analytics design and readiness by documenting your current capabilities, comparing them to Think Big’s best practices and recommending areas of technology and people investments.
- Build your “proof of value” project and test the system performance and reliability by using Hadoop, NoSQL and streaming Big Data technologies.
This program includes foundational training and implementation of a single use case. It includes three days of hands-on training and two days working with your team to make a use case come alive using Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig and other big data technologies.
- Hands-on experience with EMR (Elastic MapReduce) and Big Analytics tools
- Configuration of EMR in your AWS account
- Interactive workshop on architecture, development, design and operations in production environment
- Solutions for your Big Data problem
- Big Analytics use cases and how to apply them to your organization
- Cloud computing and Big Analytics training and deep-dive